Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: What Do You Guys Want To See In COD MW2?  (Read 39575 times)

qwerty45

• Prestige One
  • XP: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: My Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Wishes
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »
Wtf you have some imagination

Poisoner

• Prestige Four
Re: What Do You Guys Want To See In COD MW2?
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »
the training part sounds good though...

dangerzombie

• Prestige One
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2009, 12:42:44 AM »
After you get a 7 kill streak and call your chopper you will be the one actually responsible for kills. You are the machine gunner. Your helicopter cannot be shot down but you can be shot off of the mounted machine gun. Once you are shot your helicopter flys away. I also like the idea of 2 airstrikes after 10 kills and customizable characters are always cool. Cutoff jeans, wife beater t, and a cowboy hat with my M-16

SSRzero

• Prestige One
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2009, 02:09:54 AM »
The helicopter should beable to be shot down as well as u shot off the gunner. I think the Kill Streak extras should expand more with what happens in real war. I think if you get a 15 kill streak or ten u call in a sniper and he sits in a distand building or a distant cliff area picking people off. You can take him out with a sniper rifle but u would never beable to knife them becuase hes off the map.
           I think it would be cool if you could use Mortors.

Willywonka1991

• Prestige One
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2009, 08:14:32 AM »
I think that in MW2 you should be able to pick your own golden guns, or be able to get all of them in the golden camo.

Also I think that they should make smaller maps with more open areas, because camping is definitely a problem. I want to be able to put a silencer, red dot, and noob tube on a gun also. I thought that was dumb how you had an M4 Carbine with a silencer, red dot, and noob tube in COD4, but when you play online you can only have 1 attachment.

machsimus

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
1st post!!!!

personally i'd like to see something done about camping

Ha, I was playing WaW this weekend on the PC and was sitting in the same spot for about 10 seconds trying to hit the other team.  Even though I was in the open, there was a mod on the server that made you lose your gun if you were camping. 

spawn monkee

• Prestige One
Re: Perk Ideas
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »
how about "eyes closed" when you kill someone they don't get to see their killcam

Brewski007

• Prestige One
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
OK first off, i want to see juggernaut and last stand removed. You can have one or the other just not both. Oh and also u cant have any of those if you are a sniper.
Second, anyone on here ever played a game on the playstation 2 called Socom. I would like to see Call of Duty pick up there idea of the more gear/attachments u put on, the slower your character will move. You can put on any attachment u want, but the more u put on the slower u move.

Anyone agree????

Poisoner

• Prestige Four
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »
OK first off, i want to see juggernaut and last stand removed. You can have one or the other just not both. Oh and also u cant have any of those if you are a sniper.
Second, anyone on here ever played a game on the playstation 2 called Socom. I would like to see Call of Duty pick up there idea of the more gear/attachments u put on, the slower your character will move. You can put on any attachment u want, but the more u put on the slower u move.

Anyone agree????

someone already suggested that

Brewski007

• Prestige One
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2009, 12:01:26 PM »
oh lol didnt look through all of the posts

[PL3] Polsol

• Arrgggg! Ya cowardy Seadogs, to the swords! Arrgggg!
  • Prestige Six
  • XP: 1
Re: My Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Wishes
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »
Well if you take away Tanks, how will nubes get those kills lol

Grassy

• Prestige One
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2009, 05:06:13 PM »
Commandeer: Negates Martyrdom. A Grenade dropped from martyrdom within reach is automatically diffused and taken as an extra grenade for the player.

Double Up: Allows the player to dual wield a pistol/machine gun/submachine gun (Yeah I know it wouldn't work and it's a rip off of Halo, but, hey, a guy can dream).

Scapegoat: Take up a dead comrade or enemies body to lessen the damage from bullets (And a GoW2 rip off lawl).

Fraudulence: Deceives opposing team by having the same outfit as them. Only can be distinguished as a fake through subtle variations in clothing and gamertag.

Trip Wire: Allows trip wire to be used on a claymore for remote detonation (Only activated when player runs through)

Eagle Eye: Player can zoom even further down a line of sight when aiming. Can be used to enhance ACOG, sniping, etc.

Dodge Roll: Automatically performs an escape maneuver when a grenade is nearby. Also can be used to momentarily avoid enemy fire.

Poison the Well: Prevents an opposing player from entering Last Stand through the use of poisonous bullets.

Shell Shock: If enemy escapes fire but was wounded, doubles their recovery time.

Death Wish: Prevents screen from reddening when hurt (or gray when grenade explodes nearby), thus allowing for clearer sight and regular movement (but prevents you from being aware of how close you are to dying).

Trigger Happy: Allows select semi-automatics to fire at a steady, automatic rate (not too fast so it isn't overkill).

Final Stand: Let's player use primary weapon in Last Stand. Must equip Last Stand to use.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 05:07:50 PM by Grassy »

[PL3] Polsol

• Arrgggg! Ya cowardy Seadogs, to the swords! Arrgggg!
  • Prestige Six
  • XP: 1
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2009, 05:50:35 PM »
Hmm i only like the two ideas that you have presented;
Commandeer and Dodge roll

dude1234567890

• Prestige One
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
extra vision: gives you farther warning for grenades, makes claymore, c4 etc. more noticeable.

NotSure

« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
extra vision: gives you farther warning for grenades, makes claymore, c4 etc. more noticeable.

Also allows you to see through women's cloths at 100 yards... ;D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19